Initially, the prime core of our business was refurbishing machinery and completely restoring to its original condition as opposed to manufacturing brand new. Great Britain led the world by far when it came down to biscuit plant and machinery and throughout the years, we as a company have accumulated vast knowledge and experience working on the finest machinery money could buy. We have used this knowledge to our advantage, designing and building our own machinery which was essential, as the supply of used machinery was becoming exhausted. We have always made our own Cutting Machines and Moulders but, more recently we have built our own direct and indirect gas fired ovens for the production of crackers, semi-sweets, cookies and potato chips.
Our ovens are manufactured using only the highest quality materials and that, combined with the features that they are easy to clean, easy to maintain and simple to operate make it as good if not better than any other oven on todays market.
For further information or to discuss your specific plant requirements, please feel free to call us on 0161 477 9192 and we’ll be more than happy to help.
- New direct fired gas oven designed to bake the complete range of Biscuits, Crackers and Cookies, combining the greatest control and flexibility
- Modular construction for easy installation
- Although oven is modular, baking chamber is completely airtight
- Clean out doors fitted in every module on non-burner side
- Insulation is of the highest specification, sidewalls (300mm) crown (400mm)
- Trizone burners to ensure precise lateral heat balance
- Each modular section has transverse ducting ports which guarantee even extraction across the width of the oven band
- Temperature control in each zone designed to give the greatest accuracy and flexibility
- PLC controlled with recipe storage facility
- Pre-heat burners can be included for Cracker production
- Turbulence can be included as an option when ordered but, not added at a later date
- All our ovens are fitted with U.P.S as standard in event of power failure